Invite Jacqueline Lulu to speak at your organization, conference, special event or women’s group.
All presentations are an interactive experience where each participant will come away with something new to support their careers, home life, etc.
- Managing During Stressful Times (Powerhouse in the Board Room, Broken at Home)
- Authentically You – Successful without compromise
- Keep Your Career on Solid Ground
- Avoiding Career Detours
- Two Roads Diverged: Starting Down a New Career Path
- Energize Your Career
- When What You’ve Always Done Doesn’t Work Anymore
- 5 Things I Wish I Would Have Learned Earlier in My Career
- Understanding the Divine Feminine
- Diversity in the workplace – addressing Women’s challenges
- From Capes to Crowns – Losing Mammy – Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (PTSS)
- Where is the Church of Enlightenment – Religion vs. Relationship
- Sacred Self-Care Consciousness (put on your own oxygen mask first)